The following list of Resources has been compiled for additional information on hypertension that may be of interest to professionals and patients. MSH does not necessarily endorse these organizations and is not responsible for the content of these websites:
- International Society of Hypertension (ISH)
- American Society of Hypertension (ASH)
- World Hypertension League (WHL)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Heart Association Council on Hypertension
- American Society of Nephrology (ASN)
- Hypertension Canada
- European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO)
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Hypertension Network
- International Chair on Cardiometabolic Risk
- International Society of Hypertension in Blacks (ISHB)
Mongolian Hypertension Guideline on Adults
A New Mongolian Hypertension Guideline on Adults was published in 2018 from the Ministry of Health, Mongolia.
- The guidelines have been written to provide a prevent, diagnose and manage the hypertension, for all practitioners in family health care centers as well as second and third level hospitals.
International Society of Hypertension Guideline
Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Hypertension in the Community A Statement by the American Society of Hypertension and the International Society of Hypertension/2014.
American Guideline for High Blood Pressure in Adults
ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in Adults.
- A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.